Sr. Transmission Engineer
ASEC Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Transmission Engineer in our Breckenridge, Denver, San Diego, and San Ramon offices.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Master’s Degree in a structural field.
- Minimum of 5 year’s work experience in Transmission or Distribution Line Design, Structural Design, & Foundation Design
Professional Engineer (PE) license is required, California PE is preferred.
- Knowledge of US codes and standards (ANSI, ASTM, ASCE, NESC, and GO 95)
High level of experience in PLS – CADD, PLS-POLE is required.
- Familiarity with CAISSON, TOWER, FAD Design Suite, AUTO CADD, RISA 3D, LPILE
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to prioritize work based on client and project requirements
- Project Engineer experience and/or past Team Lead experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work well on project teams with strong interpersonal skills
About ASEC Inc.
Founded in 1991. ASEC is a growing consulting engineering company with offices in Breckenridge & Denver, Colorado and San Diego & San Ramon, California.
We specialize in overhead transmission & distribution line design and analysis from 4kV to 765kV as well as design and analysis of overhead electrical transmission, substation, and communication structures.
Our structure expertise ranges from customized structural design of new families of self-supporting and guyed structures to analysis and upgrade of existing structures and foundations.
Our mission is to design aesthetically pleasing, highly efficient structures, transmission, and distribution lines of the future, to sustain the structures and systems of the past, while being 100% customer focused; creating lasting relationships with our clients.
At ASEC, we use the most current, scientific & research-based design and analysis techniques. We utilize industry standard programs such as PLS-TOWER, PLS-POLE and PLS-CADD.
ASEC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
For those who are interested please use the Application Form and submit a resume.
Job Type: Full-time