Director of Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Jobs
The Director of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition will play a critical role in shaping the company’s culture, developing and implementing HR strategies, and managing all HR functions. This position requires a strategic thinker who can balance long-term vision with day-to-day operational excellence. The successful candidate will lead a team of HR professionals and
provide leadership and guidance in areas such as recruitment, talent management, employee relations, compliance, and organizational development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 10+ years of progressively responsible HR experience, including leadership roles.
- HR certification (e.g., SPHR, SHRM, PHR)
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in strategic HR planning and execution.
- Demonstrated success in talent acquisition and recruitment
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the
About ASEC Engineers
Founded in 1991. ASEC is a growing consulting engineering company with offices in Breckenridge, Denver, San Diego, and San Ramon.
We specialize in design and analysis of overhead electrical transmission, substation, and communication structures as well as transmission line design and analysis. Our structure expertise ranges from customized structural design of new families of self-supporting and guyed structures to analysis and upgrade of existing structures.
Our mission is to design aesthetically pleasing, highly efficient structures of the future, to sustain the structures of the past, while being 100% customer focused and to create lasting relationships with our clients.
At ASEC, we use the most current, scientific & research-based design and analysis techniques. We utilize industry standard programs such as PLS-TOWER, PLS-POLE and PLS-CADD.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including flex working hours. For more information about our company please click here.
The Director of HR & Talent shall be responsible for the following items:
- Talent Acquisition and Recruitment:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment and talent acquisition strategies to attract top talent.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from job posting to onboarding.
- Oversee the development of job descriptions and job specifications.
- Collaborate with department heads to identify staffing needs and workforce planning.
HR Strategy and Compliance:
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Advise senior management on HR best practices and employment law matters.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Foster a positive workplace culture that values diversity, inclusion, and employee engagement.
- Handle employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution.
- Develop and administer employee feedback and engagement surveys.
- Lead the performance management process, including goal setting, performance appraisals, and development plans.
- Identify opportunities for employee growth and development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage and evaluate the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Benchmark compensation and benefits against industry standards.
- Ensure competitive and equitable compensation practices.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and develop training programs.
- Oversee employee development and career planning initiatives.
- Supervision and Leadership:
- Manage and mentor a team of HR professionals, including recruiters and HR generalists.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to the HR team.
- Potential oversight of administrative staff, depending on company structure.
Bonuses are discretionary by company management but depending on your performance and company’s performance for the year, you may be eligible to receive an end of year bonus. As the Director of HR & Talent you will have a bonus threshold of up to 20% of your base compensation.