Distribution Designer Jobs
ASEC Engineers has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Designer for a full time position in our in our San Diego, Denver, or Houston offices. This is a senior design position. It involves working under limited supervision and leading a team of designers and drafters to perform routine aspects of design assignments.
Knowledge and application of drafting principles, design principles, and experience within the engineering design field is required. Professional work experience within the power delivery, primarily Overhead Transmission and Distribution Design is highly desirable. Southern California utility experience is highly desirable.
- 2 year Technical Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of professional experience required
- 3-5 years of Overhead Transmission and Distribution Design preferred
- Experience in PLS-CADD required
- Experience in AutoCAD 3D is a plus
- Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to lead a team of designers and drafters
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
About ASEC Engineers
Founded in 1991. ASEC is a growing consulting engineering company with offices in Breckenridge, Denver, San Diego, and San Ramon.
We specialize in design and analysis of overhead electrical transmission, substation, and communication structures as well as transmission line design and analysis. Our structure expertise ranges from customized structural design of new families of self-supporting and guyed structures to analysis and upgrade of existing structures.
Our mission is to design aesthetically pleasing, highly efficient structures of the future, to sustain the structures of the past, while being 100% customer focused and to create lasting relationships with our clients.
At ASEC, we use the most current, scientific & research-based design and analysis techniques. We utilize industry standard programs such as PLS-TOWER, PLS-POLE and PLS-CADD.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package including flex working hours. For more information about our company please click here.
For those who are interested please submit resumes and undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- PLS-CADD: 3 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- Distribution: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
For those who are interested please submit your resume: