Director of Finance & Accounting
The Director of Finance & Accounting will play a pivotal role in steering the company’s financial health, overseeing accounting functions, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. This position requires a strategic thinker capable of balancing long-term financial vision with day-to- day operational excellence. The successful candidate will lead a team of accounting professionals and provide leadership and guidance in areas such as financial oversight, budget planning, vendor management, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field, required.
- 15+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience, including leadership roles.
- CPA Certification required.
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and compliance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and execution.
- Demonstrated success in managing accounting processes and financial reporting.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Not Required but Preferred Skills
- Master’s degree in finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field
- International accounting experience
ASEC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
For those who are interested please submit your resume: