Project Controls Specialist Jobs
ASEC Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Controls Specialist with experience in coordinating engineering and design projects for Transmission & Distribution systems in the Power Delivery Industry. The position would be for either ASEC’s Denver, San Diego, San Ramon, Pune or Houston offices.
This position involves working under the supervision of the Project Manager. Responsibilities include, scheduling activities, monitoring engineering design, coordinating with the client, and being a point of contact for project and client interactions. The position involves managing internal personnel and speaking into projects to make informed decisions on schedule, budget, and scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience working with large data and pivot tables
- Developing and monitoring project schedules and controls using Microsoft Project or P6
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Not Required but Preferred Skills
- PMP Certification
- Experience working for major Investor-Owned Utilities in the United States
- Experience with Smartsheet
- Database creation and management
- Experience managing clients
ASEC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
For those who are interested please submit your resume: