Sr. Structural Engineer
This is a senior level engineering position, working under the supervision of the engineer of record and project manager. It involves performing aspects of engineering design and application of basic engineering principles for existing and new build transmission structures. The position requires the capabilities to model lattice towers in PLS TOWER software, review other engineer’s design work, and to coordinate internally with ASEC team members as well as with the client directly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer’s license required.
- 6 – 10 years of transmission structure design experience required
- Experience in PLS-TOWER
- Knowledge of US codes and standards (ANSI, ASTM, ASCE, NESC, and GO 95)
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
Not Required but Preferred Skills
- Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- PE License in California
- Experience in PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE
- Foundation design experience
- Tower detailing experience
ASEC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
For those who are interested please submit your resume: